Weather-reports sentence example
- During this long period of legislative activity he served in the House on the committees on elections, ways and means, and appropriations, took a prominent part in the anti-slavery and reconstruction measures during and after the Civil War, in tariff legislation, and in the establishment of a fish commission and the inauguration of daily weather reports.
- You can also check out the weather reports page so you know the conditions on the mountains before you head up.
- Also, mind the weather reports as much as you can when planning your big day.
- Parents should pay close attention to weather reports before sending children out to play or to take part in long-exposure outdoor activities such as sledding, skiing, and winter camping.
- Local weather reports on television and on Web sites provide detailed allergen maps of pollen and mold/mildew spores.Advertisement
- Red Cross was able to provide support without evacuation systems or accurate weather reports.
- This is a common effect that's used daily during televised weather reports when the meteorologist stands in front of a computerized shot depicting maps and other animated weather sequences.