Weather-report sentence example
- Sand bars keep filling up the mouths of these channels, necessitating frequent dredging and extension of the breakwaters, work undertaken by the Federal government, which also maintains a most comprehensive and completeystem of aids to navigation, including lighthouses and lightships, fog alarms, gas and other buoys, life-saving, storm signal and weather report stations.
- Before you head out onto the roadway, check the weather report to make sure it is safe to travel.
- If you are not a regular commuter on the bridge, you may want to check the weather report before planning a trip to the bridge.
- Look online or watch a national weather report to find out what the weather is like where you plan to see the parade.
- Check the weather report and take note of the wind direction.Advertisement
- Even if the weather report is for clear and sunny weather, you cannot be sure until just days (or even hours) before your wedding.
- While the Gulf Coast offers year round beach vacation weather, you'll still want to check out the projected weather report for the month you are getting married.
- Listen to the weather report often so you will be ready if a winter storm is on its way.
- SunRise Clock Radio: A beautiful simulated sunrise helps starts the day, setting the stage for a programmable weather report broadcast over the clock's FM radio.