Weather-beaten sentence example
- From a little distance only the weather-beaten spire can be seen.
- He was only a little more weather-beaten than when I saw him last.
- Though the boot appears quite weather-beaten and rough-and-tumble on its leather bottom, it exudes plenty of sauciness up above thanks to its wide animal-print cuff.
- Guilt, suspicion, resignation, and fear mark their weather-beaten faces as they struggle with personal demons that have haunted them for years.
- The parched environment and a dilapidated cottage framed the weather-beaten figure of Charlie.Advertisement
- Hot tears of rage and of pitying sympathy ran down many a weather-beaten cheek.
- This requires the more worn, weather-beaten look of Gibson, himself owner of a sheep ranch.
- The building sat amid a cluster of cottonwoods that had grown there for an old man's lifetime, while a weather-beaten barn stood off to the side, showing its tired age.
- It is the same thought which collected in the cosmic space the divided masses into spheres, and combined these to solar systems; the same which caused the weather-beaten dust on the surface of our metallic planet to spring forth into living forms."