Wears-off sentence example
- contractile activity, the effect wears off faster than in youthful muscle.
- The buzz created by the operations remains palpable, albeit slightly jaded as the novelty of new theaters wears off.
- renewing at intervals as the paint wears off.
- Painted bands will need renewing at intervals as the paint wears off.
- The bleach then stays on the tooth until it wears off.Advertisement
- According to DrugFree.org, people who use this drug usually appear very alert and energized initially, but then begin to display a depressed mood or aggressive behavior as the high wears off.
- Sunblock alone is not a good option because it wears off quickly and needs to be continually reapplied.
- While it may, at first glance, seem like the ultimate dream to move to a resort in a beautiful climate, you may regret the choice once the novelty of living in luxurious quarters wears off.
- But in the long run, the unoriginal gimmick of having monsters routinely jump out from every suspicious dark corner is used so often that the tension eventually wears off and it all becomes nothing more than a nuisance.
- Repeat this, then when it wears off use the Eye of the Storm (L1) and keep hitting him with your sword.Advertisement
- This technique appears to be successful but may require repeated injections as the toxin wears off.
- This finish eventually wears off and must be periodically reapplied.
- Kids are notorious for neglecting their four-legged friends after the "new" wears off.
- Topamax can be effective for the treatment of obesity in doses as small as 25 milligrams; however, many patients gradually find they need to increase dosage of Topamax as its effectiveness wears off.
- Finally, how do you stay the course and keep focused once the initial gung-ho spirit wears off?Advertisement
- Burning - Your skin may feel a slight burning sensation after the local anesthesia wears off.