Wearily sentence example
- Come along... said he, glancing wearily round, and he stepped onto the porch which creaked under his weight.
- Stanley left on the 15th of March 1872, and after Livingstone had waited wearily in Unyamwezi for five months, a troop of fifty-seven men and boys arrived, good and faithful fellows on the whole, selected by Stanley himself.
- You wearily pull back the bed covers and head for the kitchen to open a can of your feline's favorite food.
- It whistled among the bare branches of the gnarled oaks in Nant-y-Garth and it sighed wearily around the herdsman's lonely cottage.
- Kutuzov still in the same place, his stout body resting heavily in the saddle with the lassitude of age, sat yawning wearily with closed eyes.Advertisement
- Along the promenade, in parties of fifty, the remnants of practically all the last regiments were wearily trudging along.
- During the Directory he was charged with diplomatic missions, first to Lille and then to the congress of Rastadt (October 17 9 7), where the negotiations dragged wearily along and were finally broken.