Weakling sentence example
- It is a parade of wild animals Our world is now a pitiful weakling It groans with the burden of an elephant corpse!
- It is a parade of wild animals Our world is now a pitiful weakling It groans with the burden of an elephant corpse !
- He was a weakling, swayed by his favourites in the Murad III., harem, especially by his Venetian wife Safie; and, 1574-1595.
- The reign of a weakling was full of anarchy, complicated by the feud between his eldest son, the wayward duke of Rothesay, and his ambitious brother, now duke of Albany.
- In the Luritcha tribe it was customary when a child was in weak health to kill a younger and healthy one and feed the weakling on its flesh.Advertisement
- What a weakling he must think she was.
- Her elder son, Hyrcanus II., a pliable weakling, was appointed high priest; her younger son, the energetic Aristobulus, who chafed at his exclusion from office, seized some twenty strongholds and with an army bore down upon Jerusalem.