Weak point sentence example
- Everyone associated with your target is a weak point.
- When Xander didn't look away, she began to suspect she'd found a weak point.
- Their weak point lies in their necessary conservatism; they cannot advance and adapt themselves to changed circumstances, as either monarchy or democracy can.
- So exact is the latter determination that, were there no weak point in the subsequent parts of the process, this method would give far the most certain result for the solar parallax.
- Its weak point is that the apparent motion of the node depends partly upon the motion of the ecliptic, which cannot be determined with equal precision.Advertisement
- The weak point in Hort's theory was the suggestion that the creed was brought before the council by Cyril in self justification.
- Here was the only good ground for mounted troops, and Marlborough followed Tallard's example when forming up to attack, but it resulted from the dispositions of the French marshal that this weak point of junction of his two armies was exactly that at which decisive action was to be expected.
- The weak point of this argument is the lack of evidence in support of the second part.
- The weak point of this theory is that Clement and Ignatius bring Peter and Paul together in a way which seems to suggest that they perished, if not together, at least at about the same time.
- The weak point of the Austrian position was that their successes were gained on a constantly narrowing front.Advertisement
- The weak point of the Italian line was the Tolmino sector, the weakest part of this sector was at the junction of the XXVII.
- The Caps struck at once at the weak point of their opponents by ordering a budget report to be made; and it was speedily found that the whole financial system of the Hats had been based upon reckless improvidence and c prof the wilful misrepresentation, and that the only fruit of their long rule was an enormous addition to the national debt and a depreciation of the note circulation to onethird of its face value.
- Scaliger's weak point was his pride.
- Here there is hardly a weak point.
- Lesson two: everyone associated with your target is a potential weak point.Advertisement
- You're a weak point for Damian, and Czerno has been waiting for him to develop an opening.
- The weak point in the system is that episcopal superintendence being exercised in every case by a plurality of individuals there is no one, moderator or senior member, whose special duty it is to take initial action when the unpleasant work of judicial investigation or ecclesiastical discipline becomes necessary.