Wbc sentence example
- The number of white blood cells in CSF is very low, usually necessitating a manual WBC count.
- The WBC differential helps to distinguish many of these causes.
- Since white cells may enter the CSF in response to local infection, inflammation, or bleeding, the RBC count is used to correct the WBC count so that it reflects conditions other than hemorrhage or a traumatic tap.
- The ratio of RBCs in CSF to blood is multiplied by the blood WBC count.
- This value is subtracted from the CSF WBC count to eliminate WBCs derived from hemorrhage or traumatic tap.Advertisement
- The most significant tests are a white blood cell count (WBC) and a blood culture to identify the organism.
- The SBA's Office of Women's Business Ownership Entrepreneurial Development has Women's Business Centers (WBC) around the country which offer counseling, training, and other business development resources.
- For example, the WBC in Mobile, AL provides counseling, support, referrals, networking, and affordable opportunities for all types of business owners.