Wayleave sentence example
- contaminateNG wayleave officers failed to comply, and NG failed to deal with leaking mats potentially contaminating a watercourse.
- Alternatively you can terminate the wayleave, which forces the utility company to exercise their compulsory powers to acquire a permanent easement.
- The Addition will not apply to the creation of a wayleave, license or " statutory easement " .
- Although wayleave grantors receive compensation, current levels are far too low and should be reviewed.
- The wayleave agreements that NIE have with landowners however do not prohibit the planting of trees in proximity to OELs.Advertisement