Wayfarer sentence example
- Advice from local wayfarer sailors may also be useful.
- If you aren't attached to the idea of a pair of Maui Jims, you may like the Ray-Ban Wayfarer, a classic style still readily available.
- Even that home he left in early manhood and became a wayfarer, with nowhere to lay his head.
- Tired wayfarer, gird up thy loins; look upward, march onward.
- We have now set up a new company specifically for the construction of the wooden wayfarer.Advertisement
- Its rites and ordinances were like the sign-posts we set up to guide the wayfarer.
- We have now set up a new company specifically for the construction of the wooden Wayfarer.
- Like aviators and the Ray-Ban Wayfarer style, cat eye frames look good on almost anyone.
- In addition to the oh-so-versatile (and famous) Wayfarer, you may also choose a pair of aviators to get an ultra-flattering look that won't be going out of style any time soon.
- We've found that Ray Bans are a top choice for the stars--particularly the classic aviator and Wayfarer styles.Advertisement
- In addition to the original Wayfarer, there are several spinoffs within the Ray-Ban line.
- In the 1940s, they created the Aviator model, and the Wayfarer was created in the 1950s.