Way-back-when sentence example
- I started checking my old man's papers and I found these reports— way back when he first bought the property.
- Maslama was still on his way back when Suleiman died at Dabiq in northern Syria, which was the base of the expeditions into Asia Minor.
- I started checking my old man's papers and I found these reportsâ€” way back when he first bought the property.
- Consider wearing a dress from way back when.
- If you don't remember the original Kardashian patriarch, he was one of the lawyers that defended O.J. Simpson way back when.Advertisement
- Of course Vaughn is best known (aside from his films) for dating Jennifer Aniston way back when - after their split, the couple remained friends.
- Read on for some fascinating facts about the history of watches, and to find out why we should be grateful we didn't live way back when!
- Further, TLC and The Discovery Channel have been following the family since way back when there were "only" 14 kids in the roost.