Wax-paper sentence example
- crumplemeone now crumpling up wax paper or splitting a seam on his pants?
- You'll probably want to do this on wax paper for easy clean-up.
- Draw a design onto a piece of wax paper using a grease pencil.
- Paint each section of the wax paper with the relevant color using a small paintbrush and careful strokes.
- Allow the paint and glue to dry undisturbed on the wax paper overnight.Advertisement
- Carefully peel the cling off the wax paper and transfer it to a window.
- If yours sticks you can use a wax pencil or wax paper to make it slide easier and zip correctly.
- Meanwhile, line another baking pan or tray with parchment or wax paper.
- Form the dough into a ball, and then place it on wax paper.
- Smooth the dough out on the wax paper with your hands or a rolling pin until it is about a half an inch thick.Advertisement
- Once the sock has been removed from the hand, place a piece of wax paper inside to keep paint, markers, glue, etc. from "bleeding" onto the other side of the puppet as you work.
- For this recipe you'll need parchment paper and plastic wrap sprayed with canola oil, or two sheets of wax paper to help during the rolling out process.
- Roll the dough between the parchment and plastic wrap or two sheets of wax paper into a rectangle ¼ inch thick.
- Plain cardboard boxes can be dressed up with a little wrapping paper, and line the inside of the box with wax paper or foil.
- Wait. Once you mix your salts with perfumed oil, extra ingredients, or food coloring, spread them out on parchment or wax paper to dry.Advertisement
- Wrap individually in wax paper and serve cold.
- Line the boxes with pastel-colored wax paper to enhance the presentation, and tie each box with simple colored ribbon.