Wavers sentence example
- Hume wavers somewhat in his division of the various kinds of cognition, laying stress now upon one now upon another of the points in which mainly they differ from one another.
- The Alexandrian philosopher wavers between the two theories and has to accord to the Logos of Hellas a semiindependent position beside the supreme God of Judaea.
- Even in the department of natural science he shows the same inability steadfastly to retain principles and to work from them; he wavers between the systems of Brahe and Copernicus.
- You've got a dud in your hands if the line distorts or wavers when the lens is rotated slightly.
- Dent's main industry was the knitting of worsted stockings which were probably sold at the Wavers Market in Sedbergh.Advertisement
- Oh yeah we also had to sign wavers and all the junk.
- The children were really impressed by the flag wavers who visited the school recently.
- There is a good work ethic that never wavers and you can be assured of always having a roof over your head and food on the table.
- FamilyFun.com: A bundle of "star-studded crafts," including rocket balloons, star-spangled wavers, and liberty shakers.
- Yet it would seem there had been a still higher pitch used in the old ecclesiastical music. Upon this interesting question Praetorius is confused and difficult to understand, but he never wavers about the transposition of a fourth.Advertisement