Waveguide sentence example
- The thermal and electrical field distribution in the waveguide of any electrode geometry can be determined.
- The latest developments allow the exploration of standard cells using the fully leaky waveguide procedure.
- Another similar, but more complicated example uses data for pressure fluctuations recorded in an acoustic waveguide.
- Guided electro-magnetic waves: the slab waveguide, modes, dispersion.
- With these goals in mind, we have designed a new type of capillary discharge waveguide with a square cross-section.Advertisement
- In this case the originally purely imaginary impedance of the undersized waveguide obtained a real part and the barrier was annihilated.
- Project work has also examined advanced device structures such as tapered waveguide lasers where high-power operation is possible.
- It is manually switched from transmit to receive by means of a waveguide switch.
- Improving Accuracy The accuracy of the models can be improved by including higher order waveguide modes.
- The objective of the project is to study modal characteristics of some currently used optical waveguide devices.Advertisement
- It is typically built into a cylindrical waveguide structure.
- The key to the improved sound is the new dual tapered waveguide technology, exclusively from Bose.
- Waveguide: The Waveguide is a metal pathway through which the electric energy is passed to the cooking area.
- Waveguide: Look no further than Waveguide if you're seeking especially detailed spoilers for the programs you enjoy.