Wattle-and-daub sentence example
- The usual habitation built both by Arabs and Nubas is the tukl, a conical-shaped hut made of stone, mud, wattle and daub or straw.
- A large part of the population led a pastoral life, and at the time of Verantius's visit to Walachia in the early part of the 16th century, the towns and villages were built of wood and wattle and daub.
- The west end had close studded, timber framing with wattle and daub infill.
- After dinner we split into groups and we did wattle and daub and bread making and basket weaving.
- The building dates to the early 18th century and has exposed wattle and daub.Advertisement
- The present day Crown Hotel was built after the Great Fire but you can still see the original wattle and daub construction.