Watkin sentence example
- Watkin, C.B., introduced a hydroclinometer fixed on the trunnion.
- It followed that when the gun was elevated or depressed, the rack caused the pinion to revolve, and the sight was thus raised or lowered to the proper height to fulfil the conditions given above; but, as Colonel Watkin said, owing to want of level of platform and other causes it was not satisfactory.
- Dans le proves qu'il y eut entre Dollond et Watkin, au banc du roi, cela fut prouve; mais Dollond gagna, parce qu'il etoit le premier qui eat fait connoitre les lunettes achromatiques."
- Substitute Steve Brodie grabbed a deserved late consolation with a thumping diving header from a Steve Watkin cross.
- Nick Cusack, Jason Smith, Julian Alsop, Martin Thomas, Steve Watkin and Matthew Bound have been valuable additions to the staff.Advertisement
- Sir Watkin actually trebling themselves the second year after planting.
- Of N. incomparabilis there are over a hundred named kinds, the best being: Sir Watkin or Welsh Peerless, Gloria Mundi, Queen Sophia, C.J.