Watersports sentence example
- Two Center Adventure This adventure combines Med watersports with Ardeche canoe descent More about this course Where is this course available?
- Service technician Lewis Jackson, of Robin Hood Watersports, believes regular servicing often proves more economical than repair following a breakdown.
- Benissa holidays are popular with watersports enthusiasts, with excellent facilities and conditions for scuba diving, windsurfing, sailing, diving and fishing.
- Koh Tao is much quieter and extremely popular with divers and watersports enthusiasts.
- Watersports, hiking, horseback excursions on the beach and theme parks are on the doorstep.Advertisement
- The ultimate sport for thrill seekers, this elemental sport has stolen the watersports limelight.
- X-Isle Sports the UKs premier watersports training center.. .
- Down at the waterfront, our qualified watersports instructors will help you windsurf, waterski or sail from the gently shelving shore.
- Today it is known for its magnificent beaches and renowned watersports, providing some of the best windsurfing and surfing in the UK.
- Watersports With its gently shelving shore, Ventnor is an excellent beach for bathing.Advertisement
- These resorts offer many watersports, such as scuba diving, waterskiing and windsurfing, and land sports, such as golf, as well as fine dining and European spas.
- Watersports abound here, from windsurfing to parasailing, from snorkeling to scuba diving.
- Outside of Old San Juan, the two Hyatt Resorts, the Dorado Beach and the Cerromar Beach Resort offer a myriad of watersports, restaurants, and activities alongside one of the best beaches on the island.
- Aruba: With superb beaches offering numerous watersports around the island, Aruba is a friendly and active port to visit.
- The current products offered by this company include a broad range of apparel necessities, including snow and watersports gear, wetsuits, and eyewear.Advertisement
- We are south wales Premier Award Winning watersports facility.