Watersport sentence example
- Kite surfing is the world's fastest growing watersport with thousands of people of all ages.. .
- They provide an excellent way to get out on the water, to learn a new watersport or improve existing skills.
- St. Pauls Bay extends further north, offering a quieter existence, however the area is very good at offering every conceivable watersport.
- We had a week of sailing, canoeing, windsurfing and almost any other watersport you can think of.
- Marco Island holidays provide visitors with splendid facilities for fishing, golf, tennis, kayaking and every imaginable watersport.Advertisement
- Kitesurfing Kitesurfing is the ultimate watersport and achieves an adrenaline buzz like no other.
- Kite surfing is the world 's fastest growing watersport with thousands of people of all ages...
- Watersport enthusiasts are well catered for on these rivers.
- There is a great choice of watersport activities to suit everyone from the novice to the more experienced.
- There are clubs and watersport centers all over the country, and some clubs have slalom teaching for mixed groups or for novices.Advertisement
- Please ring the site for information on watersport restrictions. Events and Activities: - see Discover Northumberland website below.
- South Padre Island, Texas - A favorite spring break travel destination for decades, this Texan playground offers hundreds of miles of beach, fresh seafood, and every imaginable kind of watersport.