Waterslides sentence example
- Complete with food, drink, dancing, cabin accommodations, and often dozens of onboard activities to choose, from yoga classes to Las Vegas style shows to pools and waterslides, cruises are some of the most popular options for newlyweds.
- Furthermore, each Carnival ship offers numerous clubs, lounges, and onboard attractions such as waterslides, multiple pools, and wacky games to entice people to join in different activities.
- A Great Wolf Lodge resort is far more than just a hotel with a pool and a few waterslides.
- The original Disney water park, Typhoon Lagoon is more family friendly with traditional waterslides, a wave pool, and outstanding kids' area.
- The hotel boasts an on-site surfing school, sprawling pools with waterfalls and waterslides and on-property horseback riding trails.Advertisement