Waterslide sentence example
- viaduct constructed across the face of a near vertical waterslide, that I wasn't able to photograph.
- There was quite a spectacular wooden viaduct constructed across the face of a near vertical waterslide, that I was n't able to photograph.
- Furthermore, many ships offer additional services for children such as cookies on their beds at night, specialized children's menus, and a waterslide for hours of fun in the pool.
- Passengers interested in unsupervised activities could enjoy plenty of deck chairs, lengthy waterslide hours, and plenty of whirlpool space.
- The ship also includes a three-deck high waterslide that features a bevy of jaw-dropping twists and turns.Advertisement
- It features four swimming pools, a 214-foot spiral waterslide, seven hot tubs and nearly a dozen lounges.
- One of the most popular areas is the water park, which includes more than 20 unique slides, one of which is said to be the tallest waterslide in the United States.
- A free-form pool with a 40 foot waterslide, waterfalls, and whirlpools is enjoyable for both adults and children.
- The free-form pool includes a children's water play area and waterslide, while a playground, arcade, tennis courts, and two story fitness center round out the hotel's offerings.
- Downhill Double Dipper: The Downhill Double Dipper is a waterslide race for older children and adults.Advertisement
- Waterpark: Nothing can be crazier than a day at the waterpark, and an inflatable waterslide, multiple sprinklers, and plenty of water toys can turn any backyard pool into a wild waterpark.