Waterskiing sentence example
- Waterskiing is one activity many families enjoy while on a family beach vacation.
- After becoming skilled at waterskiing, some people choose to use only one ski.
- Facilities include clay tennis courts, a mountain biking center and access to catamarans, diving, windsurfing, waterskiing and kayaking.
- Waterskiing, wakeboarding, kitesurfing and scuba diving costs extra.
- Are you looking to do some recreational fishing on your own, but aren't really interested in water sports, you may need less boat, and less accoutrements than you would need for waterskiing or open water sailing.Advertisement
- These resorts offer many watersports, such as scuba diving, waterskiing and windsurfing, and land sports, such as golf, as well as fine dining and European spas.
- Other theme ideas are palm trees, surfing, waterskiing, botanical gardens, or tropical fruit, which can be incorporated into the cake's style or flavors.
- Camp Olympia-Located on Lake Livingston in Trinity, Texas, kids ages seven to 16 can enjoy over 35 different activities, from waterskiing to wakeboarding, horseback riding to archery and more.
- Waterskiing generally takes place in lakes or rivers, though it can also be enjoyed in sheltered bay areas of oceans as well.