Waterpark sentence example
- Waterpark: Nothing can be crazier than a day at the waterpark, and an inflatable waterslide, multiple sprinklers, and plenty of water toys can turn any backyard pool into a wild waterpark.
- Evening waterpark passes are $15 per person.
- If that is not enough to keep everyone entertained, there is family yoga on the beach, a waterpark, puppet shows, and a pottery studio.
- This family-friendly hotel amuses young children with an indoor waterpark and a large outdoor playground.
- Castaway Bay's most popular feature is its 38,000 square foot indoor waterpark, complete with palm trees, lagoons, and thatched huts to complement the resort's Caribbean theme.Advertisement
- Guests interested in visiting Castaway Bay without staying overnight can take advantage of limited day passes to the waterpark.
- Myrtle Waves: The wettest and wildest waterpark in South Carolina.