Watermarks sentence example
- He revelled in all the mysteries of watermarks, title-pages, colophons, catch-words and the like; yet he treated bibliography as an important science.
- The material is in.pdf format (with watermarks) but a simple cut-and-paste into something like Word makes them usable as class notes.
- WordPerfect® allows you to create watermarks from an image on file or from a clipart image.
- Brand review media with invisible watermarks that indicate who the copy has been given too.
- Instead of wood or bricks, for example cryptographic methods or digital watermarks can be employed.Advertisement
- This will help keep your furniture dry and prevent water damage or watermarks, which can detract from the appearance of your furniture.
- Places that are open in the summer like parks, watermarks and zoos are always looking for excess amounts of part time staff for the summer.
- Fixed backgrounds are also called watermarks.