Waterline sentence example
- A long waterline gives the Horizon excellent directional stability but is still nimble enough for inland trips around backwater creeks.
- The more commonly used length measurements -- length overall, length between perpendiculars, and length on load waterline are discussed as follows.
- Having the waterline above grade makes any overflow drain simple.
- The waterline length was more than 13 times the depth of the hull.
- Mustard Seed 1976 An experiment with a " Gull Wing " underwater shape for reduced waterline beam and low wetted area.Advertisement
- If the waterline projection at the stern of the Thera ships is not a projecting keel or ram what is it?
- After 24 years service she arrived at Jarrow on 13th October where she was dismantled down to waterline level.
- It had smudged off of the waterline a little, but the top lid was still going strong.
- Bad Company 1977 A fine V section bow blends into a rounded mid section and narrower waterline aft.
- Fluidline liners are becoming popular for the way they cling to the waterline.Advertisement
- Line the waterline all the way across from the inner corner to the outer.
- I put it on the lower waterline as well, since liners never last there for me.
- By the time the baby was born a little after 1:00 PM, the waterline application was a fond memory but the liner on the upper lid was still going strong.
- Buy a white pencil eyeliner and apply it near the waterline, being careful not to get the product in the eye.
- Use a white pencil on the waterline to extend the whites of your eyes for a fresh, wide-eyed look.Advertisement
- With both these shades, you'll want to place the color only along your waterline; otherwise it might just look too "ghostly".
- You'll need to make sure the waterline and electrical connections are either added to wall or installed when the wall is erected.