Waterlily sentence example
- For a variation, try making the waterlily using David Petty's diagram.
- The most abundant leaf, according to Gardner, does not seem distinct from Celastrophyllum Benedeni, of the Paleocene strata of Gelinden; a waterlily, Nelumbium Buchii, occurs also in Oligocene beds on the Continent; the species of MacClintockia (fig.
- A stone causeway divides the large waterfall pool from the quiet of the waterlily pond.
- Amazon offers votive holders with dragonfly designs such as this beautiful dragonfly and waterlily design and the garden glory design made from iron and glass.
- By late summer the river is filled with a luxurious growth of arrowhead, yellow waterlily, shining pondweed and starwort.Advertisement
- waterlily pond.