Watering-hole sentence example
- I played the barmaid there and everybody goes to their local watering hole.
- Unfortunately, Coventry has just returned home after an all-night bender at the local watering hole.
- If you have a favorite watering hole I have missed, please me and I will be pleased to add it to the list.
- Add a scoreboard to the wall, some bar lighting and seats for people waiting for their turn to relax in, and you've got a space more fun than your favorite watering hole!
- One style might show these types of African animals gathering near a watering hole while other styles feature images of the animals individually.Advertisement
- Own a local watering hole or restaurant?
- This old restaurant was once a watering hole where locals, including revolutionary leaders, gathered and discussed issues of the day.