Watering-can sentence example
- houseplant watering can with a fine rose.
- They do not douse when I drizzle them from my green watering can.
- Over watering can cause the fruit to split so try to keep the moist constantly moist but not wet.
- A Normal watering can and rose took 3 gallons to fill the tumbler, wasting most again on the surrounding soil.
- Using a regular watering can may result in soil and seeds being splashed everywhere.Advertisement
- Add your mixture to a sprayer or pour it into a watering can to apply.
- Use a small watering can or a spray mister to water seedlings evenly and thoroughly.
- Golden Watering Can - Keep your town perfect for 16 days, then talk to Pelly or Phyllis at the Town Hall.
- It features a gazebo to add to the outside of Dora's house, a sunflower, watering can and Dora figurine.
- When garden sprinklers and hoses are shut off for the winter, remember to water your plants and keep a watering can inside the house so that the water doesn't freeze.Advertisement