Watered-down sentence example
- It's straight from the trees; not like that watered down grocery store junk.
- These are often very watered down versions of the good stuff.
- The oath of abjuration of James was another cause of division, at least till it was watered down in 1719; and by 1726 a revival of the charges of heresy against Simson, with the increase of agitation against the majority of the Assembly who supported patrons, lighted a flame which burned the slight bonds that kept the extremists in union with the kirk.
- Soulful with jazz inflections, mature definitely not poppy or watered down.
- The top one uses traditional sawdust with watered down PVA.Advertisement
- Some are pure pulp and juice while others are watered down or mixed with other fruit juices.
- Unfortunately for the rest of us, the game presents a slightly watered-down version of a plotline that quite frankly wasn't all that compelling to begin with.
- This Tekken game could simply be a watered-down port of Tekken 5.
- However, there are still plenty of ways to create evil skull tats that aren't a watered-down, contemporary version of the 1970's smiley face.
- Because Harry and his friends are still young, the tone of this novel possesses a slightly watered down sense of evil, but it clear that the threats against Harry and the other students at Hogwarts are not to be taken lightly.Advertisement
- As such, Nvu is actually very much a watered down version of Dreamweaver.