Watercolors sentence example
- We sell watercolors, oils, pastels and pencil drawings.
- The Cotmans included breaking the clod, Greta Bridge and also Trentham Church, one of the watercolors which Reeve ultimately retained.
- I work with quite a few different mediums to create my art, including digital, Copic markers, acrylic, and watercolors.
- Watercolors first published as hand-coloured lithographs as illustrations for the 3rd edition (London: William Pickering, 1841 ).
- About the Artist I use watercolors to create imperfect portraits, in which the mutilation is a metaphor for genuine experience.Advertisement
- Reproduced from original watercolors and supplied as high quality digital prints personalized with details of your fishing trip.
- Art box - Instead of the traditional basket, fill a colorful box with a wide variety of art supplies, including finger paints, crayons, coloring books, paint brushes, watercolors, over-sized pencils, washable markers, stickers, and more.
- Use watercolors to paint waves and a sunset on your paper.
- Feng Shui Art is the website of Zojing, a talented and creative artist who creates beautiful works of art in oriental calligraphy, abstract painting and watercolors.
- Born to Be Wild Flower Bra Bikini Top: This design sounds floral, but in fact it's a cool 1970s plaid print in watercolors.Advertisement
- Lyrical jazz costumes are often floaty, feminine, and look like watercolors splashed across the fabric.
- Crayons, paints, watercolors, and markers are a great way to add both design and special flair to your card.
- If you've already dabbled in watercolors or acrylic painting, it's time to expand your horizons and learn a few basic oil painting techniques.
- The exact items you need for painting en plein air will depend upon your personal work style and whether you use oil, acrylics, or watercolors.
- Wendy Kathleen McElfish - McElfish's art uses watercolors to depict childlike fairies, darker fairies and more.Advertisement