Waterborne sentence example
- A waterborne sewerage system began to be introduced in 1906.
- Most clays are waterborne, having been carried from the surface of the land by rain and transported by the brooks and rivers into lakes or the sea.
- In 2004 David 's tireless campaigning for the promotion of inland waterborne freight was recognized in the award of an MBE.
- Organic solvent based paints are being replaced by environmentally acceptable alternatives, most importantly, waterborne coatings.
- Particular interests include waterborne bacteria, viruses and protozoan parasites.Advertisement
- Waterborne infection may also result from swallowing water during recreational activities.
- Food and waterborne diseases make more travelers sick each year than anything else.
- How do we promote additional modal shift from road freight to rail and waterborne freight?
- As a result, over the past 10 years in the UK, there have been about 30 waterborne outbreaks of cryptosporidiosis.
- In 2004 David's tireless campaigning for the promotion of inland waterborne freight was recognized in the award of an MBE.Advertisement
- One child dies every eight seconds from a waterborne disease; 15 million children a year.
- The basin thus presents interesting problems. The existence of wide valleys where the small upper waters of the Cherwell, Evenlode and Coln now flow, the occurrence of waterborne deposits in their beds from the northwest of England and from Wales, and the fact that the Thames, like its lower southern tributaries which pierce the North Downs, has been able to maintain a deep valley through the chalk elevation at Goring, are considered to point to the former existence of a much larger river, in the system of which were included the upper waters of the present Severn, Dee and other rivers of the west.