Water-tower sentence example
- The houses are built of stone and mortar, and above the thatched straw roof which surmounts the doublestoreyed buildings the square water-tower rises gracefully.
- Follow the road up the hill, passing a water tower on your left-hand side.
- I then built a 20 foot high water tower near to the house, intended for my personal consumption.
- Get Roofus and look for a nearby water tower.
- Listening to the story of the struggle between love and duty, Pierre saw before his eyes every minutest detail of his last meeting with the object of his love at the Sukharev water tower.Advertisement
- Queen's Staircase: Carved out of solid limestone in the late 1700s, this staircase leads to Fort Fincastle and the island's distinctive water tower.
- To find the Queen's Staircase, simply keep the water tower in view while walking east.