Water-taxi sentence example
- As well as 235 pontoon berths, there are 110 swinging moorings with a water taxi service.
- If someone had told you fifteen years ago that you'd be getting a water taxi hame you'd have laughed in their face.
- A water taxi can take you from your yacht to the town key.
- If you don't feel like walking you can just stroll down toward the shoreline and catch a water taxi to the marina.
- While parents soak up some rays or visit the spa, young guests can take a free water taxi to a special, kids-only island called Palomino where they attend Camp Conqui.Advertisement