Water-tanks sentence example
- Blocks of dressed stone overgrown by grass lie in regular formation; a series of parallel revetment walls on hills commanding passes exist, as do relics of ancient water-tanks.
- This acid is exhaled in volcanic gas, which is passed through water tanks.
- The floors and even the walls of important buildings are made of this combination, and long span bridges, tall factory chimneys, and large water-tanks are among the many novel uses to which it has been put.
- Those intended to provide bottom heat, however, are set in (a) water tanks running under the beds, or (b) in enclosed dry chambers under the beds, or are (c) embedded in the soil or plunging material.
- One of the water-tanks in the town is popularly reputed to be filled with water admitted from the Ganges every twelve years by a subterranean passage 1200 m.Advertisement
- The water tanks for the Research were made from teak with a small manhole for cleaning.
- In addition dead pigeons in uncovered water tanks can contaminate the water supply.
- Tankless hot water heaters eliminate the need for energy inefficient water tanks.
- Bathrooms include holding tanks for both blackwater and graywater (although not very large compared to your home's septic system, so use caution!) and source water tanks for the times you are not hooked up to a water supply at a campground.
- Alligator head - This is where water tanks are stored and the Combat Information Center is located.Advertisement