Water-sport sentence example
- Kite Surfing is the fastest growing water sport in the world.
- It also makes Fuerteventura a water sport paradise windsurfing, surfing and kite surfing take place all over the island.
- From party ports such as Key West and Cozumel to water sport nirvanas such as Grand Cayman and the Bahamas, there are dozens of options for different itineraries aboard Carnival ships.
- The best way to choose the lens color that is right for your water sport activity is to speak with a knowledgeable salesperson.
- Neoprene suits come in sizes for the entire family, so they're a great and easy choice for anyone planning a family diving trip or other type of water sport outing.Advertisement
- Henderson wet suits are highly regarded by divers, and other water sport enthusiasts.
- Sheer swimsuits are more of a party favor than they are a water sport essential.
- Exceed Entity Sleeveless Rashie: This rashie was designed for the water sport all-rounder.
- Is your child interested in basic swimming, racing, diving, or perhaps a water sport such as polo?
- If you're serious about your water sport adventures, the following active shoes are sure to become trusty companions whether you're climbing slippery rocks or trekking beachside.Advertisement
- While water sport shoes are available in a wide variety of price points, that doesn't mean you should let cost dictate your purchase.
- Thanks to the combination of design innovation, technology, and exquisite style, regatta watches are in high demand among water sport enthusiasts.
- The timepiece was attractive and inexpensive, offering the average water sport fan or seafaring sailor high quality performance.