Water-skiing sentence example
- His sporting activities have included marathons, mountaineering, competitive judo, water-skiing, and water-ski jumping.
- We went so quickly we couldn't see and Tom kept water skiing behind while holding onto the trapeze wire.
- There are fishing, boating & water-skiing facilities on Loch Earn (Permits for fishing obtained at caravan park).
- Skiing, snowboarding, surfing, water-skiing, skating, boarding, and other extreme sports need adequate sun and eye protection.
- If you prefer sailing and water skiing to beach bumming, then you will love Hobie's "high performance optics."Advertisement
- Besides that and water skiing and fishing in the lake, much of the grapes grown here are for the likes of Beringer and Kendall-Jackson but there are are handful of wineries to visit.
- With snowmobiling, cross-country skiing, tennis courts, speedboats, water-skiing and fishing on offer, visitors will never run out of things to do.