Water right sentence example
- Drain in a colander in the sink, and rinse with fresh cool water right away to cool.
- A new channel has recently been made between it and its port, Pillau, 29 miles distant, on the outer side of the Frische Haff, so as to admit vessels drawing 20 feet of water right up to the quays of Konigsberg, and the result has been to stimulate the trade of the city.
- Settlers intending to occupy such lands must satisfy the state that they have entered into contracts with the irrigating company for a sufficient water-right and a perpetual interest in the irrigation works.
- Drink a tall glass of water right before you sit down to eat; it will help you consume less food.
- They are under the umbrella with me and have their water right at their feet.Advertisement
- Another option is to take 20 drops of tincture with a full glass of water right before going to bed.