Water-polo sentence example
- This is a short, illustrated full text article describing the mechanics of the shot in water polo.
- We will likely revive the tradition of playing water polo on Fridays during dual meet season.
- Through the local authorities and clubs, we have introduced mini water polo.
- In becoming the captain of his university 's water polo team, Wills is an example to us all.
- This for all water polo players is winning Olympic Gold.Advertisement
- Surely there has never been a more bizarre location for a water polo match.
- I had some images stolen recently by a random water polo club and it sucks.
- After the Games, temporary grandstands will be dismantled and the water polo pools will be lifted out and relocated.
- In his childhood days, he was an avid swimmer and water polo player - even playing for the Jamaican National Water Polo team.
- He then decided to cut his water polo season short and focus his efforts on an amateur stage career.Advertisement
- The Speedo Gameplayer is designed for water polo and other high-impact water sports.
- For men, besides basic shorts, briefs and fashion swim wear, there is triathalon wear, water polo suits, technical suits and lifeguard suits.
- The Avenger Water Polo suit has Endurance fabric for durability and comfort, and is environmentally friendly.
- Search for clubs offering synchronised swimming, diving and water polo as well as traditional swimming lessons.
- Whether you engage in swimming, aquatic fitness, beach volleyball, water polo or triathlons, you can find just what you need in the sport's respective category.Advertisement