Water-pistol sentence example
- He swore the water pistol found outside couldn't have been the weapon.
- It started out as a joke with a water pistol until the storeowner shoved 89 dollars at them and ducked under the counter screaming his head off.
- A few repeated squirts of water from a good water pistol in the face puts off most dogs.
- Trying to introduce new approaches in the beleaguered education system is about as effective as shooting a water pistol up the Niagara Falls.
- The Nerf is a super-powerful water pistol that doubles up as a dart gun.Advertisement