Water-pipe sentence example
- A piece of leaden water-pipe found in the house bears NER.
- bore steel water pipe with a tap on the outside end.
- A water pipe of copper or wrought iron is passed through a cylinder in which gas or oil heating burners are placed.
- The beat cop pointed to the rear room where they found Ralph hanging from a ceiling water pipe by a thin nylon cord, slowly turning until the twist of the line tightened and reversed his direction.
- cast iron water pipe and a ceramic drainage pipe which runs underneath the oak tree.Advertisement
- digging a trench for a water pipe close to Stonehenge have made an amazing discovery.
- Incidentally, all of the screw in water pipe fittings on my (TR7) engine are METRIC!
- So far she has uncovered 2 pipes: one cast iron water pipe and a ceramic drainage pipe which runs underneath the oak tree.