Water-down sentence example
- The only sound was the sucking sound their boots made in the mud and the soothing sound of flowing water down at the creek.
- Toss a bottle of water down here.
- The Ural industry is the older, and is still conducted on primitive methods, wood being largely used for fuel, and the ore and metals being transported by water down the Kama and other rivers.
- Here the Umgeni leaps in a single sheet of water down a precipice over 350 ft.
- This can be used with certainty to 02° C. for water down to 250 fathoms, after taking account of the slight disturbance produced by the expansion of the greatly compressed deep water.Advertisement
- Probably the northern and north-eastern region, within the monsoon area, contains relatively fresh water down to very considerable depths.
- cupful of salt and boiling water down it every couple of weeks.
- dribble of water down my front.
- teetered out with buckets, Rushed the water down the slide's length In one black stain.
- This can be used with certainty to 02Ã‚° C. for water down to 250 fathoms, after taking account of the slight disturbance produced by the expansion of the greatly compressed deep water.Advertisement
- At night we teetered out with buckets, Rushed the water down the slide 's length In one black stain.
- Water that drains off the roof is collected in the guttering that in turn drains the water down the down pipe and into the barrel.
- With this type of set-up even a small trickle of a spring or stream can power your home as long as you have enough of a land drop to increase the velocity of the water down the side of the hill or mountain.
- She has held the bread and oil and a little bit of water down for two hours now.
- Mixing them with an ensemble featuring loud patterns and other bright colors will water down the neon shoes' visual impact.Advertisement
- Run water down the downspout to make sure it is clear.