Water-dogs sentence example
- They are savage and quarrelsome, but are naturally excellent water-dogs.
- Usually Portuguese Water Dogs are black, brown, white or some combination thereof, and if the hair is pushed aside, their skin looks blue in surface tone and color.
- Portuguese Water Dogs may also grow and be affected by Addison's disease, an adrenal cortical disease that can be treated.
- Portuguese Water Dogs are high energy dogs that need a lot of exercise and proper training.
- In signing the PWDCA Breeder Referral Agreement Form, a breeder is agreeing to breed and sell Portuguese Water Dogs in an environment that places attention primarily on the health and well-being of the dog.Advertisement
- Shelters are often the temporary home to pure bred and mixed breed Portuguese Water Dogs.
- Portuguese Water Dogs are genetically pre-disposed for a number of health conditions that the following.
- It is no wonder the vet bills alone figure into the starting price of $1,200.00 and up for Portuguese Water Dogs.
- Portuguese Water Dogs do require obedience training.
- Portuguese Water Dogs enjoy pleasing their owners, but are also described as a thinking dog or as an independent spirit.Advertisement
- Cocker Spaniels have been a long-time family favorite, and Standard Schnauzers and Portuguese Water Dogs also do well with children.