Water-cycle sentence example
- The water cycle is the circulation of water from the land to the air and back again.
- Precipitation is the most obvious stage of the water cycle for most children.
- Hydropower relies on the planet's water cycle to produce electricity.
- Many homes are connected to a metered municipal water system, which forms the entire domestic water cycle outside of the internal Distribution system.
- Planets for kids, weather for kids or even the water cycle for kids all make great starting points for coming up with project ideas.Advertisement
- Teaching the water cycle with hands-on science activities is fun and educational for homeschooled children.
- Then wash the shirt in a regular cold water cycle.
- Earthguide offers an animated water cycle diagram and quiz for children.
- Building a terrarium with your homeschooled child is an easy and fun way of teaching the water cycle.
- Poster 3 (210mmx300mm) Shows the water cycle with all words marked in.Advertisement
- Teaching the water cycle to your homeschooled child with hands-on activities will increase his interest in the water cycle and in his environment.
- The NASA website encourages children to read the story of Droplet and the Water Cycle and play an online game designed to teach the stages of the water cycle.
- If you are interested in additional resources for teaching the water cycle to your children, the Internet offers a variety of interactive and educational activities and worksheets.
- The University of Richmond website provides a list of interesting facts about the water cycle and an animated illustration to teach children about precipitation, evaporation, condensation, and saturation.
- The EnchantedLearning site has a fun water cycle quiz that uses the Little Explorers picture dictionary.Advertisement