Water-coolers sentence example
- From the 3rd century B.C., and possibly for a longer period, earthenware water-coolers and other pottery have been manufactured in the town, and many of the vessels produced are noteworthy for their beauty of form and antiquity of design.
- Over the last few years, companies have installed water coolers in offices to encourage workers to drink more water.
- We also provide mains water coolers for larger offices.
- Brightwater - natural spring water Brightwater, located in Blackpool, supplies drinking water coolers & dispensers.
- The parties ' combined UK share of supply of mobile water coolers only is 15 per cent.Advertisement
- Antrim Hills also supplies a range of free standing water coolers.
- Weekly supplies for the 100,000 or so bottled water coolers in use in the UK is adding tons of CO2 into the atmosphere.
- With the extent of coverage available, these celebrity deaths turn into high-profile whodunits that become fodder for water coolers around the world.