Water-cooler sentence example
- An aqua cool filtered water cooler is situated in the breakfast room.
- Why not speak to your colleagues and submit a collective grievance and try to get the water cooler put back.
- A new water cooler has been installed on Floor 1A of the Library.
- AquAid Franchising Ltd is one of the UK 's fastest-growing water cooler companies, supplying fresh spring water to offices and schools across Britain.
- Our show brings the European water cooler industry into a successful format.Advertisement
- You may need to implement regularly scheduled staff meetings to ensure communication that previously happened serendipitously at the water cooler.
- Some mailing lists are strictly business, while others are the equivalent of chatting around the water cooler.
- If you're waiting to discuss your favorite show around the water cooler at work with everyone else, it might be too late.
- There's nothing like a good celeb scandal to get the chatter going at the water cooler every morning!
- Part of the fun with this prank is making note of the number of people who will get a drink out of the water cooler without noticing the toy at all.Advertisement
- In addition to searching job posting sites, you should network with other writers at writer forums, such as Absolute Write's Water Cooler forum, to find out about writing opportunities.
- Overall, the story, the effects and the nostalgia, though, have been raved about on the radio, in the paper and at the water cooler.
- You can buy a reusable bottle and bring your own water from home - straight from the tap or after passing through a filter - or take advantage of the office water cooler.
- Desperate Housewives Bree made waves at the water cooler when she joined other Melrose Place actors as Dr. Kimberly Shaw.
- With a steady stream of headlines and water cooler fodder coming in, it would be foolish to take the Gosselins off the air completely.Advertisement