Water-column sentence example
- Ingestion of ciliates was greater than that of heterotrophic dinoflagellates, which reflected a higher abundance of ciliates in the water column.
- Ned Minns Ned is developing a novel floating oscillating water column wave energy converter.
- Throughout much of the region tidal mixing is sufficiently intense to ensure that the water column remains well mixed throughout the year.
- The NODC holds data from the ocean water column extending from the sea surface to the sea floor.
- This kept the cage vertical in the water column.Advertisement
- Density stratification of the water column is well developed over much of the area in the summer.
- The models will be tested and validated by field measurement of the dose rate in the sediment and water column.