Water-closets sentence example
- The district council are charged with the duty of enforcing the provision of proper sanitary accommodation (water-closets, privies, ashpits, &c.) for all dwelling-houses, new or old, and Sanitary for factories, and the maintenance of such conveniences accommo- i n proper condition.
- lation of urinals, water-closets, earth-closets, privies, ashpits and other similar conveniences for public accommodation.
- All lavatories, bath rooms, and water closets have dados of glazed brickwork.
- A sports ground pavilion is to have a room provided for new water closets.
- The houses certainly had their own water closets for the family although servants would have used the privy in the rear yard.Advertisement