Water-closet sentence example
- The drainage system here, including a water-closet, is of the most complete and modern kind.
- We cleared out lots of modern refuse from a wartime water closet.
- While languishing at his estates at Kelston near Bristol and awaiting a return to royal favor, he invented the first water closet.
- A washbasin shall be provided in each separate water closet together with its own supplies of hot and cold running water.
- It has a dado and terrazzo paving similar to the water-closet turret, and is warmed by a radiator.Advertisement
- terrazzo paving similar to the water-closet turret, and is warmed by a radiator.
- In October 1997 the Appellants installed a water closet in room 15, connecting it to the existing drainage system, surrounded by curtains.