Water-cannons sentence example
- In Beirut, police clashed with some 1,000 students using water cannons to prevent them from marching on the US embassy.
- More water cannons are arriving to protect them but the protesters have no intention of leaving their position in front of the Center.
- Water squirts, surprising drips, bubbles, vibrations, and water cannons bring the action right off the screen into the 176-seat theater.
- Splash around in bubbling geysers, water cannons and 1,000-gallon tipping water buckets.
- Parrot's Perch: This multi-level interactive play center is shaped like an island and includes smaller slides, water cannons and a massive bucket that dumps hundreds of gallons of water every few minutes.Advertisement