Water-buffalo sentence example
- Unlike the water-buffalo, it does not bathe in water or wallow in mud.
- They had figured out how to get milk out of water buffalo by breeding a new kind of water buffalo.
- Further down the road we tried a patch of rice paddy where a group of water buffalo were grazing.
- Bright green fields stretch back as if they were the mountains ' shadows on the land, dotted with the occasional water buffalo.
- However in most countries the range is limited to cow, ewe, goat and (increasingly) water buffalo milk cheeses.Advertisement
- For those wishing to try something out of the ordinary there is also ostrich and water buffalo meat !
- Buffalo are a different species – like the water buffalo.
- Among the great wild cattle are the formidable gaur, or seladang, the banting, and the water-buffalo.
- With the exception of the water-buffalo, which is indispensable for agricultural purposes, the domestic animals are very inferior in quality and few in numbers.
- Buffalo are a different species â€“ like the water buffalo.Advertisement