Water-breaks sentence example
- When a woman's water breaks before she is actually in active labor, although this is a controversial reason to induct.
- If you have a hospital birth, many staff will give women a 24 hour ultimatum if her water breaks before labor starts.
- However, if you are not experiencing contractions but your water breaks or you suspect you are leaking amniotic fluid, call your doctor right away.
- In many cases, it is very obvious when the water breaks but sometimes it can be difficult to detect.
- When your water breaks, this is a definite sign that your baby is about to arrive since labor usually begins shortly after your water breaks.Advertisement
- The amniotic sac is a protective barrier for the baby and delivery should occur shortly after the water breaks.
- Sometimes, women are in labor before the water breaks and a procedure called amniotomy may be performed.
- The intense sensations are strong enough to cause the water to break, but contractions may begin before or after the water breaks.
- Turn it up full blast so that the water breaks up any clogs.